New ssd from Apacer! The Apacer PT920 Commando, where its upper handle is designed to look like a M4 or M16 assult rifle, is available in 240gb or 480gb. Both of them have read of 2,500MB/s. On the writes, the 480gb gets 1,300MB/s, while the 240gb gets a much lower 860MB/s. 4k random writes, the 480gb can achieve up to 175,000 iops and the 240gb is up to 160,000 iops. The drives uses NVMe 1.2 specs, supports trim, ncq, as well as ecc, and runs on the PCIe x4 gen 3.
- Compliant with NVMe 1.2 Standard
- Sequential Read Speed Up to 2500MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed Up to 1350MB/s (480GB)
- Built-in Global Wear Leveling & End-to-End Data Protection
- ECC Engine Correcting Up to 120bit/2KB
- Smart ECC™ & SmartRefresh for maintaining accuracy and safety of data access
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. Command
Apacer COMMANDO PT920 SSD
Master the Decisive Moments & Succeed In All Attacks at 2500/1350MB Speed on PCIe Gen 3×4
Gear up! To claim your title in the gaming battlefield, you will need the toughest SSD at the core of your system to control every move with power, swiftness and precision! Built to support PCIe Gen3 x4 with 2500/1350MB/s read and write speeds, Apacer’s COMMANDO PT920 SSD, as the name suggests, will make each gaming move precise and powerful. It operates at a random 4K write of 175,000 IOPs to ensure gamers always stays one step ahead of the opponent.